• 3-bedroom 2-bath houses, 1,100 sq. ft. house.
• All units have income restrictions, see chart below.
• Priority is given to households with a member 55 and older.
• Rent is $500 or $550 a month depending on location and tenant income. A deposit of equal amount is required at lease signing.
• Tenant is responsible for all utilities.
• Kitchen appliances are furnished (range, fridge, microwave, and
dishwasher), but not a washer or dryer (there are hookups).
• Lawn mowing is taken care of by EcoDevo. Snow removal is the responsibility
of the tenant.
• Pets are considered (up to 2). Pets are defined as dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, and guinea pigs. This means no reptiles, birds, or other animal not explicitly listed above. If a pet(s) is approved a pet agreement and a $250 pet deposit will be required.
• If you would like to be added to the waiting list contact Housing Opportunities Inc at 620-792-3299. HOI will let you know when they are accepting applications for the various units. The application process takes 2-4 weeks. There is a $20 application fee per person applying (15 and older).